Time Flies Fast

A little misty eyed today.

It has been 4 months since Pearl came to her forever home, joined our family.

In 12 days, Pearl turns 6 months old.

Where has the time gone?

Yes, it is nice to watch her grow up into a beautiful, smart dog.

But it is also a little sad that I can’t savor the moments when she first came to us a little longer.

She has a long way to go to being an adult pup, but a part of me misses the early days.

Although it would be nice for her to get out of her crazy, hyper, noisy, chewing phase, a part of me does not want to rush it.

I will never forget when she came. She just turned 6 weeks old.

I cradled her, rocked her, sang her to sleep in her crate.

She was so innocent, precious, little.

 When did Pearl become a 16 lb. noisy pup who climbs on the table, aggravates her sister, chews on everything.

Time flies fast.

Enjoy, savor and flavor every moment you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wild Child

Thank You Pearl

Pearl’s Back